Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sometimes I find joining all these social networking sites overwhelming. People inform me of so much of their lives that it surpasses my care threshold. Blogging in anonymity on my other personal blog feels great but I think I should get way more personal with this blog just to let my best friends know how I'll encrypt little subtle messages for them that they have been ditching me, completely forgetting about me throughout the holidays and how I think I hold no significance in their lives anymore.

Stoked for POP rehearsals tomorrow and POP on Saturday. My holiday was actually pretty fucked especially with the intensive band practices. When school starts again in Term 3, there are gonna be some nifty, eye-opening differences from last term. New buildings, new art room, new time table!

No comments: