Monday, June 28, 2010

I'll go on a short hiatus for a few more days but I'll be back with more legit posts! So don't forget to check out my blog. You might not be able to take in the immensity of the change going on around here because I'm a beast.

And congratulations if you managed to highlight through this chunk. Apparently the hints to my other very, very personal blog is way too obscure even though you might be exceptionally good at googling. So I'll give another hint! The URL starts with the word knickered and the domain is not Blogspot. Remember the other hint? Pulling undergarments? See pulling undergarments as a form of prank that has an actual relation with your buttocks. I know right. Combined the two words together, guess the domain (Livejournal, wordpress, etc) and you'll probably found my blog. You can still try to google otherwise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No update? :(