Saturday, June 5, 2010

















Last Tuesday, Danish, Kenneth, Reshi, Kai Wen and I got complimentary tickets from Mr Lim to John Tempesta's Asia clinic tour. No matter how expensive your savvy recording equipment is, it will never be able to match and amount up to the immensity of the solos John Tempesta played. It was amazing and inspiring. All I need now is a band, a legit drum kit and a record deal, and only then my life will be complete.

















Photos courtesy of Samantha's DSLR from yesterday's mini photoshoot. These photos makes me so happy even though not everyone is in them. Shuqun Wind Orchestra, the hype built around the concert day we've all been waiting for is in just 8 more days!

Just to clear up some assumed misconceptions about me after what Mr Lim said during band practice. Can't you guys feel my strong resentment towards the cigarettes? Aside from homosexuals, I swear to god, the last person in the world I would ever marry is someone who smokes. One day, I'm just gonna face the fucking ordeal and watch all of my friends die before me.

Wedding was hyperventilating after braving through the heavy rain.
Thank goodness she's getting better now though!

No comments: