Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I have this bad ass blue black on my thigh after my mum threw my little brother's toy car at me. It looks like a fucking nebula. And the toy car is not your mediocre toy car you get from the dollar machine. Its like an automobile around the house which is almost equivalent to my little brother's size. Can you feel the immensity of our fight?! And what were we fighting over for again? Computer usage.

After fighting with my mum, half an hour later, I decided to meet up with Heri anyway. I wish he never, ever had to leave the percussion section or transfer to Hwa Chong at all!









Nothing hip and happening during these past few weeks except that the band has been painstakingly preparing ourselves for the concert every single day.

4 more days till Soundscape!

No comments: