Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yesterday, I was late for school for the 6th time even though I tried dodging through the traffic like a shinobi just to catch my usual bus and ended up missing it. We had this sexuality talk about HIV/AIDS during assembly and there were powerpoint slides with explicit pictures of infected genitals. I know right. I am traumatized and I'll never get myself a boyfriend all in the name of infected penises and pussies. I faced the wrath of almighty Tang and had to be suspended in school after the talk for the first time of my life because I slept through english class like a bad ass yesterday. Just for that sole 5 minutes. Big bummer. During band practice, Kenneth, Danish and I were reading a classic storybook that Syafiqah borrowed from the library, particularly pages with a sex scene in them. Those pages made the boys so excited that our music scores wouldn't even turn them on anymore.

Today, Ruhsyaidi was probably the 3rd person during these past few weeks who approached me whether I would like to be part his band with him, Irfan, Danial and Hail. And today was the 2nd sequel to the sex education programme which was really an eye opener. Mdm Khatijah was so blunt. She even did the mastubating motion with an invisible dick infront of her after Sharifah Nor'ain asked her about it. I met up with Sharifah Hanisah, Syafiqah, Wedding, Kenneth, Danish and Kendrick after school for some orgasmic bubble tea before we headed back to school for band. I love my percussion section. The day I step down from band and the percussion section will be the day I carve up my own tombstone.

Just wanted to update you guys about what has been going oh about for the past couple of days. I have band practice every single day! I am super, super stoked for the concert. I'm searching for a percussion ensemble piece online right now, requested from our new percussion tutor Mr Derrick who came on Tuesday. Its the guy which happened to play the cajon during Ms Akari's recital. And Ms Akari left for Japan the very day that Mr Derrick came. We'll never, ever have our practices together, eat roti prata or long john slver after our practice and talk about cheating men ever again...

Chee bye. Everyone is gonna skim through all of the chunky paragraphs. That's why I've never liked blogging sometimes. You don't need a report about your general existence anyway. Unless you're my parents. And they wouldn't be too happy with all of the sexual reference I've came up with in the blog. Don't worry papa and mama. The sight of dicks doesn't turn me on one bit.

Shuqun Wind Orchestra presents: SOUNDSCAPE.
Held at Victoria Concert Hall at 12th June 2010, 7.30pm.
Tickets are going at $12!
Contact me at howieketchum@hotmail.com if you want to get the tickets! Because it just tastes better. ~ Burger King


Please support!

No comments: