Friday, May 28, 2010

→ Morning band practices from Monday till Wednesday from 9am till 11.30am. We get to skip lessons in between the mornings! It doesn't spare us from even more band practices in the afternoon though.
→ I had the most tensed truth or dare game ever in my life with Clarisa, Devi, Hail, Irfan, Ruhsyaidi, Danial, Martin, Darian and Haikal last Tuesday.
→ Tutor session with Mr Derrick last Tuesday and yesterday. We're gonna play two ensemble pieces for the concert. And we finally have the train whistle! But it costed Miss Jama a hefty $150.
→ Had PTM as well yesterday. My results were whorerible. But hooray for the June holidays!
→ Percussion outing on Saturday before Syafiqah leaves for Paris on Sunday for a week.
→ John Tempesta's clinic tour with Kenneth, Danish, Kai Wen and Reshi on Tuesday. I am especially stoked for this one. I checked out his videos on Youtube and he was fucking amazing.
→ I think I'm gonna take more pictures over the holidays especially during band practices to spice up this blog a little. Together with me and my mum's lao pok pink camera, we are one unbeatable duo.
→ I don't get why I'm using arrows.

Ending this post off with the only picture I took this week:



LOL.

No comments: