Sunday, July 5, 2009



We celebrated Yunqian's early birthday today. It was great because we get to do stuff that we wanted to do four years back. This time, I think, I'm serious on starting a band. I don't know about the rest though. I really wish I was rich so that I can buy the whole music store and put the store inside my room instead of spending thirteen bucks going to some jamming studio to play with the instruments in the room for only one hour. I hope my dad wins a lottery again or something. Eh, wait. I'm suppose to talk about Yunqian's birthday celebration! Yes!!! Back to the point!!! The celebration was absolutely great! Yunqian seems to be really happy with the gifts that me and Viv made for her, including splattering the fabric paint on a Topshop t-shirt after gaining so much inspiration by just staring at the F21 catalogue. We spent our night cooking campbell soup and spaghetti. I can go by days eating that dish alone and nothing else. Maybe. Okay, maybe not.

Check out fictitious-label for the real updates about today.
Two more days to Yunqian's birthday! :-)

Since my plans with Heri and Anna tomorrow is cancelled...
I'm going to have so much fun watching the grasses grow!!!

No comments: