Monday, July 6, 2009

The Letter A
Are you available?: Yeah, I guess.
What is your age?: 14.
What annoys you?: My pimple infested forehead and my crooked lower jaw teeths.

The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: Quite spacious apartment lol.
When is your birthday?: 20th February.
Who is your best friend?: Utensils.

The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: Cocacola flavoured.
Who's your crush?: I don't have one.
When was the last time you cried?: Quite some time ago.

The Letter D
Do you daydream?: Always.
What's your favorite kind of dog?: Any. Really. Dogs are adorable!
What day of the week is it?: Monday.

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: Omelletes.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: I don't think so.
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: Breathe.

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Only once.
Do you use fly swatters?: No. But it would be damn fun right.
Have you ever used a foghorn?: I really wanna try.

The Letter G
Do you chew gum?: Yeah but they don't sell gum here in S'pore. Fuck.
Are you a giver or a taker?: Giver.
Do you like gummy candies?: Yeah!

The Letter H
How are you?: Fine.
What color is your hair?: Black.

The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: I don't have any particular favourite but I like those cheapo chocolate with mint you get from a ice cream stand.
Have you ever ice skated?: Several times. Horrible experience hahaha.
Do you play an instrument?: Whole bunch of them waiting at the band room lol.

The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: Hate them!
Do you wear jewelery?: Rarely.

The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: I'll let someone else to take on the job instead and kill a couple of people for me.
Do you want kids?: I don't know.
Where did you go for kindergarten?: Nanyang or something like that.

The Letter L
Are you laid back?: Kinda.
Do you lie?: Sometimes. Half the time, no.

The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: No particular fave.
Do you still watch Disney movies?: Nah.
Do you like mangos?: They're one of my fave fruits.

The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: Wee wee, Hawaii, "How we do it"... But I like Wheer best!
What is your real name?: Howie May Carranza.
Whats your favorite number?: Don't have one.
Do you prefer night over day?: Day.

The Letter O
What's your one wish?: Get rich.
Are you an only child?: No. Two younger and older brothers.

The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: No idea.
What are your pet peeves?: Whole lot of them.
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: Trustworthy.

The Letter Q
What's your favorite quote?: "Sorry lor!"
Are you quick to judge people?: I guess so.

The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?: Yeah but sometimes...
Are you one to cry?: I keep things to myself.

The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Rain.
Do you like snow?: I haven't touch a flake of it before but yeah!
What's your favorite season?: Autumn.

The Letter T
What time is it?: 3.52pm.
What time did you wake up?: 10am.
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: Primary five.

The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: Panties!
Underwear or boxers?: Panties!

The Letter V
What's the worst veggie?: Beans.
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Japan.

The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: Messing up my hair.
Where do you live?: Jurong West.
What's your worst fear?: Darkness I guess.

The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: I don't think so.
Have you seen the x-games?: What?
Do you own a xylophone?: No but I played it during SYF. Beat that!

The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: Yeah its nice.
What's one thing you yearn for?: I have no idea!

The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Pisces.
Do you believe in the zodiac?: Not really but half the time, they sound true.
Favorite zoo animal?: Pandas.

---

I've been listening screamo covers of really popular songs but only a couple of them sounds decent. Sigh.

And I'm really into TDWP now but MCR is still my number one favourite.
You'll probably know that I've been a loyal fan of MCR since their 2nd album.
I heard that they are currently working on their 4th album and probably by the late 2009 or even 2010, it'll be ready.
But I can't wait that long!!!

I think I need a new hairstyle.

No comments: