Saturday, May 2, 2009

My parents bought me a new Acer mini notebook (due to that incredible stroke of luck) and well, probably twelve days from now, the internet connection back home will be restored after a year. I won't have to go to the community centre and spend $1.50 just to play for an hour anymore. You can say that I'm back, for good.

Eh-hem, Howie May has been revived!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I've been studying hard for my mid year examinations. My maths was one of my worst subjects (other than chinese) during my primary school days. I never expected myself to be in a math class now. But do you know what will really be my biggest achievement ever? Hopefully, I get to opt for the express syllabus next year!

And talk about english. Chong Fong Peng doesn't even bother whether we listen to her or not. She write things on the board that doesn't make the slightest sense, throws worksheet at us as if we knew what we're learning, marks it like nobody's business and throw it back to us. Her voice isn't even reaching out to the person right in front of her, even with the microphone. Let me chant that for you. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone. Microphone!!! How could you not talk louder with a microphone?!

But! I still want to get 80 for maths and 85 for english.

And I miss band practises.

No comments: