Sunday, May 3, 2009



I went bowling with Grace, Chen Wei and Brandon early in the morning today. I met Grace at the Boon Lay interchange before we took 240 to the superbowl. And being my first time playing bowling, some things didn't turn out well at all that turned out to be really funny and awkward. Chen Wei kept competiting with me (and cursing) because it was either me or him who has the lowest score, since it was his first time too.
After three games, we stopped and paid what's neccessary. Then I spotted some gaming machines along a corridor, and I was drawn to it. And yes, there was it, a game that I've been dedicating myself onto for the past few years, Drum Mania, lol. I played it three times only before I moved on to another two more games with Grace. You know the game where there's the three buttons coloured in red, blue and green and you had to hit it accordingly? And another similar game like that where you have to use two joysticks? Yeah, those two funny games. I had a time of my life playing them.

My parents came and picked me up from Macdonalds and we went to visit my grandmother again. Her condition seems to be deteriorating a lot. Sigh.

No comments: