Thursday, October 23, 2008

2-5.
2-5.
2-5.

It keeps chanting into my mind.

I find it hard to accept the fact that I'm going to 2-5, along with Sharifah Honeystar, Chen Wei, Yan Chong, Shawn, and supposingly, a few more. I don't think I can adapt to that new enviroment, without my clique of best friends.
Moving on to the brighter side of life - Majority of 1-3 are moving on to 2-5 as well. I'm not that close to them, but at least I have friends that I know to start with right? And Mr Malik says that I'm going to a better, smarter class to match my standard since I did really well for my exams. Did well for my exams? Bleah! My previous exams that I s-c-r-e-w-e-d up definitely pulled my overall marks down, badly. At least I'm contented, I think. I miss 1-5, leh.

So my holidays have started already. But great, band has to ruin it all once again, like how they ruin the June holidays. And they just have to threathen us by not letting us play in the concert once we don't come. What the hell!

Last day of school was like any other typical day. Sharifah (The one who has been with me since primary school) came to find me after we were released. We had lunch at KFC, then I followed Veni and Sharifah back to school to find Miss Yeh because of Sharifah's friggin earrings. I was suppose to go Taman Jurong with Veni today, but in the last minute, I didn't want to go, because I just ate bread with strawberry jam and it cost me a real bad crampy stomach, if you get it. Har har har, okay that was so obvious, so if you don't get it, you have to be dumb.

Shopping with best friends on Saturday.
Happy birthday in advance, Cassandra Chai Xin Le.

No comments: