Wednesday, June 16, 2010













































Photos from the past week for your viewing pleasure that just might stimulate your senses. I am forever and ever indebted to Bob and I can never emphasise this enough. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have spur myself to be just like him, join the Shuqun Wind Orchestra family, know and establish a great and tight connection to such amazing people like my awesome percussion section. Thank god I was eight and I had a fangirly infatuation towards him. I've never felt this ambitious, this determined... Ever. That's what I fucking want in my life. I am never I’m never gonna live my life in the conventional form - birth, school, college, work, marriage, grave. No fucking way.

Anyway you can search "Soundscape" or something and check out our videos. Time to play some nifty Pokemon! And I'll smell you guys later.

2 comments:

Wedding said...

The second picture of you adjusting Kenneth's "pubic hair" looks as if you two are avatars and ting the bond. LOL.

Wedding said...

*tying. HAHA.