Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've been going to the library and significantly became more and more intelligent by reading sexually explicit books that Kenneth and Danish picked out, sucking long cheesy hot dogs after A4 bought one for me, working out in the gym, confiding with each other during long bus rides and playing Wii and Carrom at Kenneth's house - all with the best ever percussion section in the world and Wedding. No big business during this short hiatus except for the mid-year examinations bit which I really painstakingly studied for. Or not. Meh. Sleepover at piggity piggity pig's place tonight since there's no more paper tomorrow. This is a pretty abbreviated, cramped and fucked up post. My name is Howie May and I like the feeling where you feel like the heavy bass is penetrating your soul, maybe because you were repetitively stomped on the bass pedal too hard like a mother fucking fat godzilla or maybe coz you went some hardcore concert. You know that feeling? I miss going for concerts. Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh.

No comments: