Friday, April 30, 2010















































Syafiqah, Kenneth and I went to get the farewell gifts for her yesterday afternoon with everything compiled into one nifty heart shaped box. Today was the last practice with Ms Akari and we might never ever get to see her again since she's flying back to Japan on May 18th. I'm going to miss her... Till infinity and beyond. After practice, we bummed around Syafiqah's living room while watching Valentine's Day and eating the ever so orgasmic Long John Silver that has apparently replaced our old percussion traditional food, roti prata. When Reshi comes back, you bet its gonna be one holy catastrophic mayhem.

One last piece of good news before I start ripping my revision papers apart for the incoming mid-year examinations next week and get the fuck out of the internet world. Farah asked me whether I'd like to be their drummer for her band! I'm getting a really good feeling about this that it might work out. So stoked.

No comments: