Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hong Kong trip with Shuqun Wind Orchestra, 15th - 19th March.





































































































































































































































Photos courtesy of my recently departed camera, Syafiqah, Jolie and the Hong Kong school band's Facebook.

Nyeh heh heh. I had the best week of my life. The only setback was... My camera broke. You have no idea how devastated I am right now. Next big project: Concert at Victoria Concert Hall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone,

I've been looking to figure out a good place to start with the Acai free trial and was wanting to know if anybody had some opinions on whether or not the stuff works for dieting? So far here is the 1 [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I've been able to check out that seemed realistic for what my goals are. Opinions?

ANGELINA said...

Heh, i was in HK Disneyland too at 14th and 15th of Mar ^^. Too bad I dint see you. D:

Howie said...

Angelina: I was there at 17th! WTF. LOL.