Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yesterday, I had Fish Zinger and legendary cheese fries at JP's KFC and hung around outside Jurong Library with clique, Geraldyn, Joey and Bird. Meena flew right off from the hammock when we were swinging it and somersaulted 360° head first on the ground. It was the funniest yet most painful shit I've ever seen up-close in my life.

Today, I had Nasi Lemak and hung around with clique and Geraldyn at Van's house. All of them were only laughing at the explicit parts while watching Epic Movie so we ditched the movie halfway and chilled in Van's room instead till 7pm.

Miss Ek was wearing a blue plaid shirt tucked into a long denim high waist skirt from her waist down till her calves. And brown fuckin' loafers. She made us do a cloze passage during English on Westlife's You Raise Me Up lyrics. She was singing and incorporating her little dancing hand motions into the song infront of the class and I therefore proclaim that Miss Ek is the hippiest english teacher alive. Ever.

Nifty update huh?
I'll smell you guys later.

No comments: