Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My 2010 in school started off well, fortunately. Never felt so bless in my life before enrolling in the same class with Huili, Cassandra and Meena. I think its a sign from someone godly that I've yet to decipher. Nyeh I'm just trying to be superstitious. And I'm annoyed by some people's persistent whining over twitter about school. Its only the 3rd day! Stop anticipating so much. You can read the rest of my yesterday from Cassandra's blog because I'm a beast.

Yesterday, the percussion section finally had our first ever exposure in school without the band. Right after all the nice compilation of songs played by the brass quintet, it was our turn to perform to our percussion ensemble piece, Oye Como Va. But the sec ones' faces were absolutely solemn throughout the whole performance. Chee bye.

As for today! I ate a chicken wing, char kway teow, black pepper chicken chop, fries, rice and at least two cans of aloe vera peach drink. Wait for it... Wait for it... For breakfast and lunch alone! Fucking glutton. I'm actually swearing upon myself to skip dinner and resisting not eating the pack of some BBQ Bonanza nachos situated nicely on the study table beside me. Now my papa is whipping up dinner. Fats are clogging up my brain! No!!!!!

Smelyalata alligators.

No comments: