Thursday, January 14, 2010













Had a naise afternoon with Cassandra, Geraldyn, Huili and Veni today.
Wanted to have a little movie marathon (Epic movie and Lake house) at Van's place but her mum made her had an impromptu tuition at home.
In the end, we watched some programs on the telly and getting amused with Chai's little boobs enlargement exercise.

Anyway, I haven't been talking about school but school is great. Miss Ek is suggesting the whole show and tell session tomorrow. Whut?!


Miss Ek: "You can even bring props to class for show and tell. Just make sure there's isn't anything inapproriate or offensive."
Me: "Miss Ek!" *Points my ~glorious~ middle finger* "Is this offensive?"



Please do not go after me. Its not like you hadn't point a middle finger all your life.

And I heard of this myth, which is probably bogus but still can be proven, that the length of a guy's middle finger is equivalent to the size of his dick. Woah!!!!!! I choose you, my nicknamed Metapod, Penis! Use harden! LOL. You might not get it but only worthy Pokemon Masters are able to understand it. Like me.

I made a formspring account since some bands (ISS!) and youtubers are into the whole formspring shit. Ask me any questions at http://formspring.me/howieketchum and I'll answer them no matter what!

No comments: