Thursday, December 24, 2009







Three years ago, at 11:42am, my little brother came into the world, not realising his face slid through my mum's vava. The previous sentence may be typed down explicitly but I love my little brother!! And nyeh heh heh I did had my face on it too.

And to commemorate this special day since its Christmas and my little's brother birthday, Mum bought back home KFC's family feast, chocolate log cake for my little brother, ice cream, drinks... Fucking fat glutton. Another futile Christmas spent.

During the afternoon after wasting half of my Christmas sleeping, I took out the studs from my emoxcore studded belt I bought from penisplaza years ago and punctured the metal ends of the studs into my black flats. Turned out awesome! But I had to rummage and ransack the storeroom just to find the shoes though. The amount of mold accumlated in some of my old shoes are like crazy!

Can't wait for Sunday. Yunqian managed to get free tiks to Singapore Idol finale on Sunday. I'll be at the stadium rooting for Sylvia and Sezairi with muah besties! I think there's a flea coming up on Sunday too so fuck yeah fleas.

No comments: