Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Photos from Singapore Idol grand finale night at the stadium! Went there with Yunqian, her siblings and her future in-laws. Went to shop around with Viv too before she had to go home.

Nyeh nyeh I don't feel like typing.
Maybe I'll add some nifty but lame captions...





-.- >> HaHAhAHHAHAhAhAHHAHAhAhAHHAHAaha!!!!!!!!!!



Acting like they were just acquaintances about to get their first picture snapped. Fags.



























Those good ol' Singapore Idol days where I was rooting for Paul, got eliminated and I cried for hours. Not feeling the same vibe towards this year's though. Because I'm a beast.







Spasms all over my body when Charice sang.
So amazing.



I was on Team Sylvia but both of them sounded legendary either way. Hooray for Sezairi!





And fuck yeah Gurmit is the new Singapore Idol!



And photos from today's band practice!

Band today was awesome. Reshi came and everything was just like the old days of 2009. We sneaked food into the band room, had a picnic, took distorted and blur but candid photos of the people in the room, laughing throughout the whole practice... Not so much for the part where the percussion section were called losers in front of the whole band though.



Who is that hipster playing the drums?!







No comments: