Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last band practice before our little one week holiday starts. I just wish I could play better so that I can be more worthy of my conductors' respect. Lol. But band practice was awesome either way. Reshi and Mazlin came. Had a lot of fun with Kenneth and Danish as well. And struggled with the songs for a long while before I had to leave the school early and skip fall in. Fuck yeah.

Vivian came over when I got home and she immediately asked me for the phone, then fought with Thadar. I'm a sucker for "lending my friends the shoulder", "heart to heart talks" and shit like that. Because I can only find solace in food. LOL. ~Self-explanatory~ So all I did was to keep patting her on the back and asked her whether she's okay. Not. I wish Yunqian didn't had to go to Malaysia! Because it could really loosen up the tension and the awkwardness in the study room by shouting "Fuck you!!!!!!!" at Thadar in the background. Haha. In the end... They broke up.

Just joking! LOL.

In the end!!!! After ending up watching New Moon again with Viv so that I will be spared by her squealings, and dissing some fag's music videos called Justin Bieber, they made up and Thadar came over. The two fucked up lovebirds came over again today in the afternoon. And all we did was watch videos and played cards. Lulz.

Anyway, a very happy birthday to Heri Kustanto, my best, best mate! I love you mate!!!!

And happy birthday to Chang Mindy too! The first person in the world who first introduced and exposed me to the mallets even though you're very happy with the french horn now. *Wobbly fats hi-5*

Ending the post with a couple pictures of...



Us picking our nose because Justin Bieber is the new fuck.



And a fucked up photo of myself. One of my eye was bloodshot red and I used some "red eye removal" application on a photo editing program online and it worked. Kinda. Lol.

No comments: