Friday, December 11, 2009





























































Band camp was immense. Fuck yeah Team Puma. The band majors decided to end off the camp with a ~big splash~ by pouring the pails of water from the third storey gushing down to the parade square when we were falling in. Nifty trick faggots. Water fights initiated everywhere after that. So much for the cake fight during the 2nd day of camp.

The best part about camp was meeting Ms Akari, the percussion tutor we've been hearing horrible stories about from Mr Lim. And the fact that the camp wasn't entirely a camp. We don't get to sleep over at school because of the construction and some foreign unmoral paedophiles.

Oh yeah. I sat infront of some old hag in the bus while I was on the way to school during one of the mornings. And she persistently wrenches her head just to glare at me coz I was happily humming along to a couple of ISS's songs generated from my MP3 and my sound eliminating computer cheapskate earphones. Instant radiohead. Blame my high quality green earpiece of cunting out on me a long while ago. She got so mad in the end. But it makes me hip either way. At least I don't go come boarding the bus blasting Justin Bieber songs on loudspeaker.

2 comments:

Szeying said...

CHERRY'S BAG IS GLOWING. LOLs.

Howie said...

Woah!!!!!