Friday, November 20, 2009







Yunqian just got her braces on a few days ago.
So this is already... Her ultimate bliss. Lol.













Yunqian: Howie! Take a pic of me walking pass the dinosaur!!!!!!!!









Too cliche already lah.



It kinda looks like you're all hypnotised.
But its actually the inside of an echo tube from some new exhibition! And its fucking amazing!











Peeping tom.





Not my dream sexual fantasy though, especially with the carbon copy of my face.











The crab is giving me the spasms.





Defying gravity for teh win!










Recently, I've been ditching the hippiest but overrated games on the net and rediscovering, and hooking up to the chronicles of Gameboy Color. Those 1 bit colored, monochrome games... All in the name of technogical advancement, they are still my favourite.
But I think in my generation, my real forte with games are more like flying, musical keys skimming through the screen and having to press them accordingly. Addictive and orgasmic. Its even better than eating three different kind of eggs with soggy porridge for lunch, especially with your new braces on.

Starting work on Monday.
So stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: