Thursday, September 17, 2009

Have a fun and safe day. Don't jump off a cliff just because you want to dive into the sea from high above, only to lose out a lot in the end and get your head splited into half and miraculously surviving the free fall. Or else the doctors would probably be compressing your squishy head a lot in the operating room while some other idiot video tapes you. Wah, epic.

Click here if you wanna view the explicit and disturbing video found by Vivian. I turned the audio off for the entire time so... *Wobble battock*

Are you assured enough??? :-)

Anyway, I shuffled my music playlist in the blog. This is way more light than the usual stuff which I've always been listening to that incoporates all the heavy growling gutturals and stinging screams. I like my music heavy, light and in between. For teh win forever.

No comments: