Sunday, August 9, 2009





























































The first half of the long awaited class outing was immense. I was having the best time of my life till I got really exhausted by the time night falls. Listening to the likes of Explosions In The Sky as early as 2am in the morning at beach lying down on the mat with the friends you love is total bliss. You have no idea how extraordinary it feels like especially with your MP3 amped to the fullest. Nostalgically, it felt kinda sucky too. You fucking dork. Why did you even come?! The feeling of remorse... Its killing me, you know? :-(

I also had my first alcoholic drink that night. Tasted disgusting. I was like, "Will I get drunk after a sip?!" when everyone was drinking their hearts away and getting a little tipsy. Here's the conclusion: I'll never, ever like alcohol.

I can never emphasize my day enough into this post.
There's really too much to tell!!!

No comments: