Sunday, August 16, 2009





Band performance @ Yuhua Village yesterday. I bet everyone at the dinner table were like, "yay haha lets fucking dig ourselves into the food got beer somemore!" It felt as if I was held in contempt! I don't like outdoor performances. :-( Despite many impromptu things that happened, everything else progressed pretty well.

Met up with the Utensils today and we discussed about Viv's room makeover over at Macdonalds. I want to revamp my room too!!!



Synchronized headbanging, faggy dance club music towards the end, in other words, fucking techno, terrible breakdowns and crabcore people, crabcore!

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love AA! but this video is hilariously bad. I heard way better songs than that. Ever since Austin left the band, the band is falling apart badly. Nick you suck!!!

No comments: