Thursday, July 30, 2009

School's still turbulent. But with a certain issue kicked aside, I'm pretty sure I'll be back on track again. Listening to some of my favourite bands in the whole wide world with the volume to the maximum with your earpiece on is really good remedy, especially when my favourite genre is rock, preferably metalcore. How hardcore can it get?!

I am fucking glad that I skipped school today. My bad headache last night mutated into an inconsistent slight fever and a sorethroat. No joke. I really hate Thursdays especially when there's a "Yeh" around. That's like 10% of why I didn't attend school today. The other time, she totally critisize my imageboard on motorised movement by calling it rubbish! Ouch, my ego.

So, my parents decided I needed some fresh air and drove me from Jurong West all the way to East Coast Park, again!!! With a whole pack of comfort food. Gotta love my life sometimes.

And here's the camera I might be getting in a week or two if my parents decides that repairing the old one might be too expensive:



I don't get why people wants a big, black, bulky DSLR for their age. No need to hao lian to people one.

No comments: