Friday, May 15, 2009

Mr Chua hinted that I did pretty badly for my maths paper one. I struggled even more for today's paper two. I could possibly get a big red fat zero on today's paper.

Then things got worse when Ms Fun starts reminiscing about my hair again and even threatened me that she would hold back my results, program it to pending mode, and will not approve it unless I do something about my hair by Monday. Before she makes any more remarks about me and start coming after me with a pair of scissors, since when purple eyeshadow became so in sync with red hair huh? I should buy cosmetics for her and apply it on, not her face, but inside her mouth so that she would probably talk pretty. Its worth the money.

My Chemical Romance is going to release their album in the late 2009. I'm curious about what they are going to do for their next album. The suspense is killing me! If you were to ask me which album of the three I prefer, I have to say Revenge. After all, that is when I really, really fell in love with them. Doesn't mean I don't like Bullets and TBP you know. I went through many forums and websites regarding about their new album, and god, here we go with different perspectives from Gerard about what the new album is going to be like, and of course, many criticisms about them. I mean, it has to be absolutely great right? Its My Chem we're talking about here, not Jonas Brothers. But then again, I can't imagine another album on par with TBP.

The suspense is still killing me!!! Lol.

I don't play Restaurant City as often as before now which somehow explains my slow progress. And thanks to Heri's idea, my popularity went up to 40+! And its not because of the toilet, lol. Awesome!

No comments: