Monday, May 11, 2009

Ma was so happy that I gave her the flowers yesterday because she never expected that I'd give her nicely decorated ones. For a moment there, she was like a little girl receiving a barbie doll house playset. Flowers are a little bit cliche don't you think? But flowers have been around forever! They are, still, going to make perfect gifts for anyone on any special occaisions. I would love to receive a humongous bouquet of flowers of every kind of breed in the world. Oh yeah, and I bought a coffee roll cake from Bengawan Solo for my grandmother too, a favour from Auntie Dorris.

I wonder what was Yunqian's mum reaction when she received her big and everlasting (fake) pink stalk of flower? "Aiya, I don't like it lah! Throw it away! Throw it away!!!" Lol.

I've started playing Restaurant City on Facebook two days ago. I didn't turn off my computer last night and the game was running the whole time. My workers went dead and my restaurant popularity went down to zero. No fair! I'm level 11 now though, that's the great part.

Tomorrow is the funeral day. I'm stuck between seeing my grandmother for the last time, or to go to school and make use of the good time to study for my examinations. If I were to skip school, it sucks when you miss out on the crucial lessons that could really help for the examinations and change my life for the next three years in secondary school. But the funeral? Its too personal. This sense of remorse that is definitely going to kick in when I skip the most important day of her life is going to make me go nuts, and I probably cry till I am never going to stop. I love my grandmother even though I may show no signs of affection towards her, you know? I think, I'm asking the obvious.

Heri Kustanto, my best, best mate, you're the greatest friend anyone could have. :-)

No comments: