Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The injuries I beared for both volleyball and captain's ball matches is beginning to crack up a little bit and the pain is excruciating. The vital points of my latest injuries are more towards my ankle, my wrist and lol, my butt. Today captain's ball match was like, petite girls trying to be a muscleman of the olympics. It was a good thing though, because it spices up things a little. But pushing and shoving each other deliberately is a definite no-no. Its even more extraordinary when you try to brag about how well you did. S suddenly came asking me whether I had seen her magic when she was on the court playing but what I saw was merely running, jumping, catching and throwing. I'm a pretty good observant since I saw her magic right? Whatever.

Congratulations to 2/5 for getting 1st in Volleyball and 3rd in Captain's ball! Lets pop a champagne.

I'm so happy that I got 81.5 for english. I got 24/30 for letter writing and 23/30 for composition. But someone wrote a very unflattering comment on my composition. Your story is confusing. :-(

Did I mention that tomorrow is Chong Fong Peng's last lesson with us?!

No comments: