Thursday, May 7, 2009

English composition was a horror!!! Do you know that I was only left with fifteen minutes to spare but I didn't even come near to the main plot of the story? Of course you don't know! I should have write write about an unforgettable day in school rather than write a story about greed and punishment and put a title because, number one, I didn't put any title because it completely slipped off my mind like a whole bottle of detergent spilled onto the ice skating rink floor. Number two, it sounded very unrealistic. From a pampered and rich boy to richest family in the world to a 10th storey high castle to dangerous nuclear weapons to an inferno in the house. At least it sounded interesting, but! Number three, I didn't finish it. In the end, I decided to cut away the good parts and said that the man who burned the house was mentally sick in the head. But the real plan was to get his family's wealth and get to be a villian like Mojojo. You get it right? Destroy townsville, create bioweapons...

Actually, I had three good minutes before time was up. But Chua Quee Sing collected the paper even before it was time. Asshole. I think I'm going to ruin my chances for getting highest for english in the whole level (cheh) and not get a twenty bucks popular voucher. It would be a proud achievement though, like what happened earlier this year. I feel so pathetic.

And what do you do when you feel that way?
Meet your bestest friends in the world!

Right after the examinations, I spent the rest of the afternoon with Yunqian and Vivian. And there are quite a number of pictures we took on my webcam. Photobucket can't locate the pictures, so I'm using the blogger's.





\

Heheheheheheheheheh.

Since Mothers' Day is approaching, I have already ordered a small bouquet of flowers for my Mama. Just a small one, nothing fanciful about it. I remember that there was one time where I made roses out of tissue papers and gave it to my mum. But she didn't want it because she only wanted real ones. Since it wouldn't hurt to just spend green papers on something she likes, then why not?

No comments: