Tuesday, May 19, 2009


The dinosaur simulator ride.








The mirror was friggin cool. Grace couldn't even see us.




Can't get a grip on the ball.


A tongue defines so many little wonders, huh?


















Danish. Lol.






The boys kept shouting, "WOOO MAN U SEH, MAN U!"






Dwarfs.




Shahirah, stop poking your butt into my cam!



Today would be perfect if Chen Wei didn't lose his pouch. There will be justice!!!

I don't know what went wrong. Many people wants to go back in time and make up for the mistakes we did and hoping that things will change once we return back to the time where we last time travelled. I'm one of them. But this time, if I ever had the opportunity to time travel, I wish that my life will never cross with yours and hope that we'll never even come close being acquaintances. You're so disgustingly desperate and self-centered. Your layers of skin can never match up to how really thick skinned you are. And congratulations, I hate you so much now that if I ever got the chance to get three wishes from a genie, I would wish that you would disappear forever. :-)

No comments: