Sunday, December 28, 2008



Not exactly the Bob I'm heavily crushing on, but isn't that cute?

I don't know whether I have another bad case of a stomachache or an eating disorder. Normally, my appetite is ridiculously ridiculous that I could eat two plates of pasta at one go, going along with a huge glass of soda and probably dark chocolate ice cream for dessert. If I'm not outside dining with my friends, then I'd be whipping something out in the kitchen like deep frying a whole packet of twisted fries, chicken wings and nuggets. I guess you get the point that I eat a lot and that explains why I'm growing fatter. (Papa claims I'm a growing teenager with a humongous appetite going through puberty, and he still loves me even if I drastically change my diet to lose weight!) But now, I can't even bear to eat a mega Big Mac even if I craved for it, which I did craved for it, and if I did take a small bite, god I feel like puking. The most unusual thing is that I've been drinking a lot, a lot of liquid than I used to drink. And I must add on that I haven't been going to the toilet much since the eating problem started. Yes, I haven't been shitting. It has been going on for four to five days now, and I'm scared that I'll die. These are my famous last words and my death wishes-- Nah, just joking. But really, I scared I'll die man. Because according to the fortune telling book I found in the drawers, I might die an untimely death. Doesn't the word "untimely" chants into your mind like a freaking ghost and haunts you? Well, it does to me other than the word "ridiculous", hah. Okay I'm still scared.

There's band tomorrow and the guy is coming down to set up the newly bought drumset and the snare drum. I've seen the snare drum already, and its wicked cool! And there's a band BBQ the day after tommorrow after going to Regent, and I don't know where the hell is Mayfair Condominium so someone please lend me a map and a compass!

No comments: