Sunday, December 14, 2008

The day before yesterday, my brother forced me to order two canadian pizza, lasagna, potato wedgies and cheesy meat balls (oos) and the delivery man happen to go to the wrong unit number and that caused acid to attack the stomach tissue for approximately one hour and thirty minutes. Dahlia came over too and the both of them ate the whole pizza up. No lah, actually, I was the one who ate up most of the food. Beat that! (wobbles battock) And then I was suppose to meet mama and papa at five but it dragged on till five thirty-something. We went to Sakae Sushi for dinner with bro and Dahlia. Yay. I had dinner with future sister in law. Great or whatttttt? And bro got his new hello moto ferrari phone with really chio checkered designs. I'm so envious man. Every night, he'd ask me to touch his phone and sometimes, he wouldn't let me play tetris on his phone because he already removed the plastic sticking on to the phone and knowing me very well, I'd scratch it. :/
And yesterday, I had macdonalds for breakfast and burger king for dinner. Macdonalds and burger king! Gosh. I spent nearly a hundred bucks shopping on topshop and giodarno and mama was kind of mad with me because I forced her to fork out the money for the polo tee.

Did I mentiont that in a week (or maybe two weeks) I don't have to use the computer at the community centre anymore because mama and papa is going to reconnect the internet? Not only that, we're going to have mio tee vee and a brand new house line too. Yipee yay hah hoo hah!

No comments: